Please Help.. blue screen after logo and can't format

Closed
Gabriel12345 - Mar 25, 2015 at 10:35 PM
 ONE PIECE - Apr 5, 2015 at 04:04 AM
Hi Guys...

please help..
i get blue screen after windows logo. So i decided to format my computer, i don't need the files in there so it's ok.

the problem is i can't format my computer.......

i've tried 2 different cd's and it just continues to windows logo.. (the dvd rom is in first boot)

i've also tried booting using a flash drive but it just hangs after saying "press any key"

my bios is an old version so i don't have a boot menu where it will ask you to just use dvd rom to boot or flash drive..

i know you guys can understand what i mean..

please help.. and sorry for my wrong grammar it's english is veryt hard to learn..
Related:

3 responses

MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Mar 25, 2015 at 10:58 PM
no matter how old your system the BIOS options will have the option for the boot device sequence.
please enter BIOS and give us the BIOS version and we will help you find your boot device priority.
ok..

thanks for answering...

I think my BIOS version is v02.58...and i also got AMI BIOS version 0201 that's why im not sure what my bios version is..

any way thanks a lot for answering...
MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Mar 26, 2015 at 03:55 AM

choose your boot device
it's not working...

it just continues to windows normally..
Mar 26, 2015 at 04:49 AM
this means either one of two
  • the dvd or the media used for reinstalling windows is not bootable
  • the dvd or cd drive is not functioning (can't read from the disk)

you should try using another disk or an another drive
Ok.. Thanks a lot man...

im setting up my usb again with a different version of windows..

hope this time it works..

cause my head hurts...

:D
hi..

i have the same problem.
please help

i've got blue screen after windows logo.
so i tried to format it but i can't..

i tried using CD's but it won't read..i've placed the CD/DVD rom in first boot..

but it just skips it then continues to read the hard disk..

so then i tried using USB to format but it just stops at a black screen with a blinking ( _ ) underscore on the screen..

(im pretty sure my bootable USB drive is working cause i tried it on other computer and worked..)

then i removed the Hard Drive on my computer and installed it on another to format it then it worked..but after i returned the Hard Drive on my Computer it still has the same problem of Blue Screen after windows logo..

but now i can enter safe mode...

also iv'e tried the fix using
CHKDSK /r
CHKDSK /f

iv'e done it using another Hard Drive with an OS then switch the ORIGINAL one to slave then typed D: then CHKDSK /r
it worked for me before but it didn't work this time..

please help..

Can you please tell me how to Install Windows in this PC or Tell me how to stop the BLue screen after windows logo...

THANKS... :D