My Acer Asphire 4752zg froze on acer logo starup

Closed
kelvin - Apr 7, 2015 at 10:41 PM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Apr 9, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Hello, Its started when i installed an esset anti-virus and then after i succesfully installed it i run the activator and it restart to safe mode after that i run again the activator in safe mode (according to instruction) after that it restart again and it freeze on acer logo startup, i waited up to 10 mins but the acer logo is still on stuck so i tried remove the battery and start it again but it still the same problem. & additional even f1-f12 & del wont work it looks like the keyboard and mouse are disabled.
Please help me with my problem. Im using windows 8 Accer Asphire 4752zg. I Thank you

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Apr 9, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Hello kelvin,

Can you boot in Safe Mode? If have access to the hard drive in Safe Mode, I suggest you to check your hard drive for errors with the chkdsk /p /r at the Command line of interface. Have you got any attached storage to your laptop as SD card, external drive etc.?
The reason you get the logo stuck on your screen might be due to failing hard drive or problem in the cooling system of the CPU/video chip. The video chip might be starting to unsolder. Check also if the fan is spinning correctly.

Hope this helps,

KY_WD