Issues with internet. only half works.

Closed
StephMad - Apr 21, 2015 at 06:40 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Apr 21, 2015 at 04:39 PM
Hello,
I am having issues with mt internet. I am gonna try and explain this the best I can get. Some of my websites work, Like ex: this site..But when I go to facebook or Yahoo or even youtube and a couple of other sites I get This

"webpage is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT "

I can get google search to work and the front page of Yahoo but if I click
My mail it doesn't. Like I said Its not every site, only pretty much the ones I get on daily that don't work. I have already try to reset my router and etc, but that didn't work.. I am not an idiot when it comes to computers but for the life of me I cant figure this one out. I am on my internet now while I type this. My fiance thought maybe it was the weather but I don't see why it is that tho, the weather isn't bad and its not cloudy or anything..And I had my internet work even in storms. It's been like this for 2 days, If I cant figure this out I am gonna try and call my internet company, but I feel like they will just tell me to do the things I have already tried. This isn't my first time with issues I am about to cancel it and find other internet company. I use internet excide ( Satellite internet ).

( Sorry for any grammar mistakes..It's early in the morning and I am in a rush and still half asleep. )

Trying to figure this out has my stress level high, and everything makes me want to pull my freaking hair out. I have to have the internet for my work and without it I am losing money by the hour trying to figure this out. I am in panic mode if you can't see.

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 21, 2015 at 04:39 PM
Perhaps you need to run a malware check.

I suggest Malwarebytes.com

Good luck