Try this, if it works ; I had also same problem with my Lenovo G-550...
First of all let yr Laptop to cool down sufficiently for an hour time or so then....
1. Unplug charger and remove battery from yr laptop.
2. Remove the hard disk from back side of laptop.
3. Replace battery and charger plugged in the laptop and push power button to make it on for several times. If turns ON then turn off and replace the hard disk. Yr problem may be solved. But...
4. If still it does not ON , again remove yr battery and unplug the charger.
5. Remove yr RAMs out of the laptop.
6. Try to push power button for 30-40 seconds (without battery and charger, i.e. hard boot) or even push it for several times...the reason here is to discharge the static charge.
7. Replace RAMs, Hard disk, battery and plug in the charger.
8. Try to push power button , may be for several times again if not working.
9. If it turns ON then good luck
otherwise U have to apply more improvised tricks to remove static charge from yr computer thats all.