My account has been disabled, I need to recover it
Closed
Shibin
-
21 May 2015 à 11:21
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 23 May 2015 à 04:13
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 23 May 2015 à 04:13
Related:
- My account has been disabled, I need to recover it
- How to recover facebook account - Guide
- Recover yahoo account - Guide
- Recover my hotmail account - Guide
- How to recover instagram account using facebook - Guide
- How long does facebook take to review disabled account - Guide
1 response
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
21 May 2015 à 15:58
21 May 2015 à 15:58
Hello
When was the last time you successfully accessed your account?
If there is no activity on an account for 30 days or more, it is automatically deleted from the server.
Sorry but your account no longer exist.
I suggest you create a new one.
P.S. To make sure, ask someone you know to send you an e-mail, if they get an error, you can be certain your account is no longer in service.
When was the last time you successfully accessed your account?
If there is no activity on an account for 30 days or more, it is automatically deleted from the server.
Sorry but your account no longer exist.
I suggest you create a new one.
P.S. To make sure, ask someone you know to send you an e-mail, if they get an error, you can be certain your account is no longer in service.
23 May 2015 à 00:48
It shows " your account has been disabled " and goes to next step verification,
If I go to recovery settings.
After giving my username and password it shows " there is no recovery option for this account "
In some case it shows " your account has disabled and not deleted "
I need my account back. Please help me out/
23 May 2015 à 04:13