Not Turning On Laptop

Closed
Jeh - Jun 3, 2015 at 10:57 PM
 aaaa - Jul 21, 2015 at 08:26 AM
Hello,

Uhh, I have a problem. My laptop just had been fixed. I followed the warnings which Mom told me about it. Then later that day, I used my laptop to charge other devices(phone, tablet, etc.). Then Mom suddenly came and told me not to that so I pressed the power button to lock it first. When I pressed it again to unlock it, it says it have been misshut down or something. I pressed Enter button to continue start up but when it turned on, I can move the mouse. I shut it off by pressing the power button for long. When I turned it back on, the screen goes black with the blinking underscore on top left corner and Press Esc button for... you know what's that on down left corner. After that, nothing. Just a black screen. And it won't start Windows 7. Please help me, what do I do? I need the laptop for certain tasks. Please.
Related:

2 responses

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 4, 2015 at 01:21 AM
Hello Jeh,
Follow the steps given,
1) switch off the laptop
2) remove the battery
3) press power button for 40 sec
4) replace the battery
5) start the laptop
Replace the battery? Oh god. As in change?
switch of di nga maon
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 4, 2015 at 07:21 AM

NO! i said i remove the battery from the slot after pressing power button replace the battery as it is in the slot!