- Computer is on but does not recognize keyboard or monitor
- Windows 10 won't recognize keyboard - Guide
- Keyboard and monitor not working ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Pc mouse keyboard and monitor not working - How-To - Monitor
- CPU is working fine but monitor not displaying ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Monitor, keyboard or mouse will not work. ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
How do you know the PC is on? Lights or fan running does not always indicate that the PC has fully booted.
I guess I won't really know. As I mentioned the lights are on, the fan is on, but nothing shows up on the monitor. Is there something I can do to begin to diagnose the problem? I checked to make sure that everything attached to it is functional by testing it on another device, and they work, but not on my desktop computer.