My lenova pc C drive always showing disc space full, but not ful

Closed
rjayesh75 Posts 2 Registration date Friday July 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2015 - Jul 24, 2015 at 04:44 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Jul 27, 2015 at 03:59 AM
Hello,
My lenova PC C drive showing disc full and red, when i checked in folder user the full used memory is showing. but if i open each and every folder in user the disc space is total around 5 GB only, but from outside user from its properties it is showing 76GB and showing red and disc space full. please give me some solution

Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Jul 27, 2015 at 03:59 AM
Hi Rjayesh75,

I would recommend you to make sure there are no hidden files or folders. This can be done from the View tab of the Folder options. You should check Show hidden files and folders. I would also recommend you to update your anti virus and do a complete scan.
It could be helpful to check your system restore files. I leave you a link below with some suggestions.
Use the Disk Cleanup feature of Windows which may decrease the used space. It can be accessed from the Start Menu, writing Disk Cleanup in the search box. I would recommend you to install some software that monitors the used space and may help you cleaning the temporary files.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows?ui=en-US&rs=en-001&ad=US#1TC=windows-7 - Delete restore points

Hope this helps

Western Digital Representative