Pc keeps restarting

Closed
Blocked Profile - Mar 31, 2009 at 04:22 AM
 jk - Jul 3, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Hello,

Actually i got a friend who got a problem with his pc and he called to see if i could fix it... but i could not diagnostic what was the problem... So his PC keeps restarting after the loading screen of windows. What could the problem be?
Related:

2 responses

clean the socket
chiblinx Posts 7 Registration date Sunday February 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 1
Mar 31, 2009 at 08:28 AM
First, check the AC current, if it is up to your normal AC rating in your country. Over here in Nigeria, I will check if the AC current is up to 230-240 Volts because that is the normal current in Nigeria. If it is, that means it can power the computer.

Check the ram: how do you check the ram? Make sure that the power cord is not connected , Open the computer system unit look if your computer has two ram slot, if it does then remove the ram and clean it also dust the slot with a brush, then insert the ram in the other slot. Connect the power cord and power the computer now.

if its a laptop just remove any new hardware installed, make sure you dont have a virus and the use windows cd and try repairing the windows

if you are comfused read the full article here http://online-computer-repairs.blogspot.com/...