My acer computer wont go past the acer screen

Closed
Chiefzee Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 1, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 1, 2015 - Aug 1, 2015 at 08:10 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Aug 6, 2015 at 07:29 AM
hello!! my acer computer it had been for three weeks without using it. when i got it this week to use it, when i turn it on. it only display acer empowering people and nothing else will come afterward. i tried leaving it for some hours, with reason that it is updating but still nothing changed. may u please help me with this problem
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Aug 6, 2015 at 07:29 AM
Hello Chiefzee,

I think you have started two separate threads with the same issue, haven't you? :)
Please, read what I just answered to your previous post:
Have you made any updates to your laptop prior to getting the "welcoming screen" only? If you have, I would recommend you to restore your system to its previous state. If you are working with Windows, while starting in SAFE MODE by hitting the respective functional key, please restore your laptop to the last known good configuration. If you have a repair CD of your operating system, you could try with it too.
Please, come with more info about the results of my suggestions.

Thank you