Hp Pavilion 6500 wont turn on

Closed
pkjlal Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 6, 2015 - Aug 6, 2015 at 12:15 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Aug 7, 2015 at 09:49 AM
1 year ago my laptop was not turing on. I found some faulty function

in its powercode receiving plug not lighting in blue color. Instead it

continiously blinking. before it was steady blue light. My laptop is

not working at all.I tried charging it for 1 hour and tried to switch it

on. Not saved till now. No lights are blinking. Blank screen. Please

help me to solve this problem.

Is it problem with power code? Or power receiver circuit problem

on mother board?
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Aug 7, 2015 at 09:49 AM
Hello pkjlal

You probably have reason that the problem might be found within the power supply on the motherboard of your laptop. If the laptop's warranty has expired I suggest you to take out the hard drive and try to connect it to another computer through SATA-USB cable. If the HDD doesn't spin at all, anywhere, then it has failed mechanically and needs replacement. If your hard drive spins up on a different computer and it is recognized there, but cannot power up on your laptop, then the problem is hiding probably in the power supply unit that's providing electricity to it.
I think, instead of guessing, the best thing is to bring your laptop to a technician to make the proper tests because it might turn out that the reason for the failure is completely diferent.

Best of luck.