- Windows 10 crashed computer
- Windows xp crashes on startup ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows 7 crash dump fix - Forum - Windows 7
- Need for speed underground 2 windows 10 crash ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Need for speed carbon windows 10 crash fix ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Guitar hero world tour windows 10 crash ✓ - Forum - PC Games
You should have burned a bootable Windows DVD then you could have installed from it. It might be you made the wrong choice and tried to install in the restore partition instead of the C drive. Perhaps you can borrow an install DVD from someone or pay a PC repair shop to install Windows.
thats what i thought but the screen wont even come on it stays in sleep mode i changed monitors to see if that was the prob. but its not it just wont turn on even with the oem disks the monitor does not activate