I've been hacked

Closed
Liz - Aug 13, 2015 at 03:09 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 13, 2015 at 05:07 AM
Hello,
I've been hacked by someone called policy centre, thay have changed the name of my account to policy centre. when I try to retrieve my account I get as far as the box where you have to put in the messed up numbers and letters and it says The text you entered didn't match the security check. Please try again
This person is sending messages to people on my friends list and I'm desperate to stop them! I really need to get my account back, what do I do? I've tried the links on other posts and I always get as far as the security question and always the same message. HELP

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 13, 2015 at 05:07 AM
The box where you have to put in the messed up numbers and letters is called the capcha to prove you are not a robot, it is essential that you type in the characters as shown. If you can't distinguish the characters, you can request new one. Remember that capcha are case sensitive.