Streaming 2015 Italian films on the internet

Solved/Closed
Brunettelovely Posts 2 Registration date Saturday September 19, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2015 - Sep 20, 2015 at 11:36 AM
Brunettelovely Posts 2 Registration date Saturday September 19, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2015 - Sep 20, 2015 at 09:20 PM
Hello to everyone.
I am having trouble finding a website that I can watch streaming an Italian film on the internet that is safe and secure. I am willing to pay to watch this film at a reasonable cost. But I need a secure and safe website. The film is called Tutto lo Vogliono Please help!! Thank you!
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Sep 20, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Hello

The film may not be on Internet.

Have tried first to Google the title and see if there is an Italian streaming site.

Buona fortuna
Brunettelovely Posts 2 Registration date Saturday September 19, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2015
Sep 20, 2015 at 09:20 PM
Hello Ambucias, Yes this film is on many italian sites but they ask for credit card information. Name, Card # vvc # etc. They say it is free to watch the film. How do I give my credit card information without knowing how much it is going to cost me and how do I know there is no viruses attached to the sites. I have never watched a film on any site. How do I know it is safe? How about credit card fraud? I am new to this process. Can you understand my dilemma? I am suppose to trust and leave it at that. Please reply Thank you for you input. Is there a law that states that movies online are regulated and the price of seeing this movie is the same as going to the cinema and nothing will happen to my credit card information is safe and my computer is safe.