Admin password ?

Closed
GlobalTrader4life Posts 2 Registration date Thursday September 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 24, 2015 - Sep 24, 2015 at 01:18 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 24, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Hello,

So if the password is lost. Why isn't there any suggestions as to how to get help?

A person like myself, has proof of ownership of the windows XP. Dell wants me to renew the warranty. I'm not inclined to do that now or maybe never. What I do know is that if all you need is proof of ownership, I can do just that.
So if you can be kind enough to explain over the phone or email I will be all too glad to use my desktop instead of having to reinstall everything which will cause me to lose what I really wanted to keep all my files, pic's and videos.

The tags on my computer registered, correspond with my registered name with dell.
How we prove it is indeed easy. I have an account with dell and the tags show up.

This issue is not solved until someone can professionally help challenge my situation.
As I'm on my second semester at TCI, and my major is computer networking. I was hoping to acquire new friends and new minds after discovering a solution at one forum about -The diskette drive 0 seek error -. I used it and it worked. Awesome.

Well this is all for now until I hopefully get connected to the Net workers who engage one another thus building up the mind network connecting on the sole purpose of learning and helping.
Cheers

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 24, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Greetings,

Look at this CCM How-to it shows how to legally recover an XP password:

https://ccm.net/faq/4716-xp-recovery-console-admin-password-forgotten

P.S. CCM does not correspond by phone or e-mail