Starting problem laptop automatically closes

Closed
reba - Sep 28, 2015 at 05:41 AM
 reb - Oct 1, 2015 at 02:52 AM
Hello,

Sir/Madam, First of all I am a person with less knowledge about software/hardware problems. I am facing problem with starting my laptop, each time I use to switch on the button the first appearance that a laptop shows i.e. the company name (mine is Dell Inspiron), so after that it automatically gets close and repeat the same without any action. I use windows 7 as my OS. It will be gradful if you guys help me to solve my problems. Thank you

Related:

2 responses

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Sep 28, 2015 at 05:47 AM
switch off the laptop.
remove the battery
press power button for 30 seconds
reseat the battery
switch on the laptop

Did you able to enter into windows now?
sorry ! it's not working
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Sep 28, 2015 at 07:45 AM
OK, Press F8 immediately after starting up of laptop and you will see Advanced startup options as follows,

safe mode
safe mode with networking
safe mode with command prompt

please enter into safe mode with command prompt and in the command window appears type sfc /scannow and press enter after it scans your files type the following,
chkdsk /f /r and press enter. after it finished restart your laptop and post back how your laptop behaving now!

<signature>Moderator/Hardware Technician
Please inform us when the issue is resolved. Thank you </span>
i getting no response after pressing f8.