- Black screen after startup - Dell laptop
- Laptop black screen on startup dell - Forum - Hardware
- Dell latitude laptop black screen on startup ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Dell inspiron n5110 black screen on startup - How-To - Monitor
- Dell inspiron 15 7000 black screen on startup ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Dell inspiron 15 5000 black screen on startup ✓ - Forum - Laptop
I suggest you try to start in "safe mode" by using the F8 key after you see the Windows logo. This will start the computer graphics in VGA mode. If this works then you can see about reverting the video driver to the last working one. Then you can change the option to automatically apply Windows updates so that you approve each one. Then never approve a video driver update. It's possible the Microsoft provided driver is incompatible with the hardware you have. If you download a video driver from the manufactures web site then is should work OK.