DNS_probe_finished_no_internet

Closed
Lily - Oct 9, 2015 at 08:10 PM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Oct 12, 2015 at 02:45 AM
Hello,

I have a new Dell computer and when I use Chrome, I constantly get dns_probe_finished_no_internet. My Internet works for everything else. I have Google this problem and I've tried everything from netsh winsock, ipconfig in cmd, changing my dns server to a public one, and disabling my virus firewall. After all these attempts no success. Anybody know a different way?

Thanks!

Related:

2 responses

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Oct 10, 2015 at 01:38 AM
As you said you got this problem only in chrome, I suggest you to reset your chrome browser and see what happens.

Note:
1) Google Chrome will erase almost everything -- your extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine, and more.

2) However, Chrome won't delete your bookmarks or passwords, so your important personal data will be kept.

Google Chrome has an option that will reset itself to its default settings. To find this option, open Chrome's menu and select Settings. Go down and search for Advanced settings and Perform a search for "reset browser" and you'll see the Reset browser settings button.

Unfortunately resetting chrome didn't work.

Thanks though
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Oct 12, 2015 at 02:45 AM
Please post your image of the Device manager here and post the link in your next reply..

To capture a screenshot;

Click on the ALT key + PRT SCR key..its on the top row..right hand side..now click on start...all programs...accessories...paint....left click in the white area ...press CTRL + V...click on file...click on save...save it to your desktop...name it something related to the screen your capturing