- Sony vaio laptop keyboard some keys not working
- Vaio laptop keyboard not working - Best answers
- Hp laptop keyboard replacement price - Guide
- Toshiba laptop keyboard replacement - Guide
- How to type @ on laptop keyboard - Guide
- Laptop keyboard letters typing numbers - Guide
- Hp laptop keyboard only doing shortcuts - Guide
it sounds like your sticky keys option is turned on. go into the Ease of Access setting and there's an option in there to turn them off. It happens when you push the shift key 5 times consecutively. let us know if you have success with that or not.