- Sony vaio laptop keyboard some keys not working
- Vaio laptop keyboard not working - Best answers
- Toshiba laptop keyboard replacement - How-To - Keyboard
- How to type @ on laptop keyboard - How-To - Internet
- Laptop keyboard typing numbers instead of letters - How-To - Keyboard
- How to type @ on acer laptop keyboard ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Vaio laptop keyboard not working ✓ - Forum - Windows
it sounds like your sticky keys option is turned on. go into the Ease of Access setting and there's an option in there to turn them off. It happens when you push the shift key 5 times consecutively. let us know if you have success with that or not.