ASUS laptop that will not connect

Closed
Atul - Oct 16, 2015 at 07:35 AM
simmy152 Posts 9 Registration date Friday October 16, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2015 - Oct 17, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Hello,

I have ASUS laptop that will not connect to the wireless Internet provided by my in-office router. I can pick up wireless from my Sony xperia M2 , but not my laptop.
I can access internet on the laptop when plugged into the router's ethernet cord, but not through wireless. It shows me my network when I try to logon,

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2015 at 05:47 PM
And you have your WIFI enabled? Is there a switch, or a button? How about a light that lights up when you turn int on, or turns a different color when you enable it. Have you tried to look into it being off?
simmy152 Posts 9 Registration date Friday October 16, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2015
Oct 17, 2015 at 10:06 PM
there might be few issue, that is why you are having such kind of problem with your asus laptop. so in such kind of situation you need to follow these kind of options.
1. make sure you are typing correct password
2. try to forget the network and reconnect with it again.
3. try to reboot your computer and networking devices and reconnect it. it will start working fine.

If this your asus laptop is still not working then there might be some serious issue. <removed by moderator>