-
Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
-
Sometimes if I turn on my pc than I don't have signal with my monitor. My monitor is connected with my grafic card output via hdmi. If I hold on the on button and restart my pc than I have my signal back. And it happens very often. And also before restarting my pc if I switch my Hdmi cable from my crafic card output to my motherboard output than I also have a signal but if I switch it back to grafic card output than I don't have a signal. So I have to restart my pc to have it back.
Can somebody tell me what the problem is?

1 reply

Registration date
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
It appears that you either have a failing graphics card or a poor connection to the motherboard. I suggest you try removing the card and reinserting it in the same or a different slot in the motherboard.

Good luck
Registration date
Tuesday October 27, 2015
Status
Last seen
November 3, 2015

I have tried to use other graphic card and it worked first but than I restarted my pc and it didn't work anymore. But it doesn't matter. What matters now is that if I use my old graphic card than I see a black screen and 'A2' right in bottom of my screen. People say that I have to update bios. But because of A2 error I can't enter the bios. What can I do?
Registration date
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
6,384 >
Registration date
Tuesday October 27, 2015
Status
Last seen
November 3, 2015

If you can't boot the PC then you can't flash the BIOS. You will probably need to replace the motherboard. Unless the manufacturer offers replacement BIOS chips.

Good Luck