what about pressing eject button on your laptop? if not work,
1. Close all programs and shut down the computer.
2. Unplug the power cord from the power outlet.
3. Look for the small hole on the faceplate of the disc drive. This is the manual release hole. The location of the manual release hole will vary.
4. Straighten the paper clip and insert it into the manual release hole until resistance is felt.
5. Press in gently on the paper clip until the tray is released.
6. Releasing the lock will allow the tray to open a small distance.
7. Remove the paper clip and gently pull out the drawer until the disc is accessible.
8. Remove the disc from the tray and turn on the computer.