Acer pc does not turn on BSOD

Closed
Cleto - Dec 5, 2015 at 05:31 AM
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 - Dec 5, 2015 at 06:07 PM
Hello,
My acer pc is not turning on, I tried everything, and I think that the main solution is to boot it, but when I try it nothing helps. When I switch it on, it show me to fix a problem, and to start normally, if I start it normally, it show me a blue screen ,which doesnot give me enough time to read, and when I do what the computer recommends it just stop working, I try switching it off, and on again, but it is the same routine.

Related:

1 response

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Dec 5, 2015 at 06:07 PM
Hi Cleto,

Try booting in Safe Mode. When you turn on your laptop keep pressing the [F8] key. You will be presented with a list of "Advanced Boot Options". Using the arrow keys highlight SAFE MODE and press the [Enter] key. After a lot of text the machine will boot into safe mode. Here you can try a system restore to a time where it didnt have this behaviour.

If this doesnt work get to the Advanced boot options again and this time select "disable automatic reboot after system failure". It will continue as normal, but when it stops there should be a reason (usually at the top) and a stop error code (usuallu in the bottom half and comprising of "0x ..."). Please let me know this code.

Good luck.

I really appreciate thank you messages as a payment for solving issues   :o)