Screen goes messy and stopped working every time i turn on my la

Closed
KD - Dec 27, 2015 at 01:35 AM
sydcurry Posts 1 Registration date Sunday December 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2015 - Dec 27, 2015 at 04:28 PM
Hello,

I have compaq cq58 and i am facing this problem from 3 days. Evry time I turn on my laptop the screen after some time goes messy, blur and everything stop working and slowly slowly it goes to black. I rebooted the system still the problem is not solved. Help me guyz

Related:

1 response

sydcurry Posts 1 Registration date Sunday December 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2015
Dec 27, 2015 at 04:28 PM
There's probably a good chance that your video card is on its way out (going bad). If you're not in the market for a new video card or new laptop, I'd probably recommend using the HDMI port/outlet (if you have one on your laptop) run an HDMI cable from your laptop to an external monitor (you might need to toggle your FN+F1 key to external monitor).

This is just a way to buy you a little time to ultimately replace your laptop. Once you're hooked up the way I described, you're basically taking away your mobility of a laptop and turning it into essentially a desktop PC at this point. But hey, being the time of year and I know my funds are low due to my purchases of the holiday spirit, this will at least allow you to have time to save up for a new one, backup all of your files to transfer to new one as well and allow you to continue to utilize your laptop until you are in a better place for replacing it. I hope this is helpful. :)

Happy New Years!