Last seen
February 2, 2009
-
 sankarlal -
Hello,
i can't run it is disabled by the administrator what to do

4 replies

Hi,
My regedit and task manager is disabled by the administrator. Thus i use Avast antivirus now it also has been disabled not to update nor display on the task bar. please what should i do. Help.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

My System in not proper working due to Quick Anitivirus Trial Load. I have again Quick Antivirus Load but not load in the system due to System some message Already Quick Heal Load. I have already control panel add/remove programs & I run the regidit in the run cmd. He show some message System has been disabled.
it's been disabled by your administrator? is this on a corporate network where you actually have admins? if so there is nothing you can do, as it's been put in place to stop users screwing with the system settings.

If it's your own machine and you have admin rights, you should be able to run regedit command to re-enable this.

http://ccm.net/forum/affich 8895 regedit is disabled by the administrator
Go to Start
Run
CMD
Then paste the following and hit enter

REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
Dear ;;;;;;,

I have problem Regedit ,when i open it (administrator disabled), i Tried ur tip but not working ,

Please suggest me.
thanks a lot
it works well .. i have enabled reg edit.. thanks
hey it worked for me.thanks for ur tip.....u rock

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!