This quick tip will teach you how to reset your Windows XP administrator password without the use of any software or programs. T
To recover your Windows XP administrative password:
- The first step to recovering your Windows XP password is to reboot your computer in Safe mode. You can do this by restarting your computer and repeatedly pressing F8 as the computer loads.
- Once in safe mode, click Start > Run. In the box that opens, type
- You will now have access to all user accounts, including that of the administrator.
- To reset the admin password, click the Admin user account, followed by Reset Password.
- Enter a new password into the New password field, then confirm it. Save your new password by clicking OK.
Any more Windows XP questions? Check out our forum!
- Windows xp administrator password
- Windows xp forgot admin password
- Forgot windows xp password
- No xp pro disc and lost admin password [solved] > Forum - Windows XP
- Lost admin password for Windows XP [solved] > Forum - Windows XP
- Forgot my XP Windows PC password [solved] > Forum - Windows XP
- How do I recover my windows XP administrative password? > Forum - Windows XP
- Lenovo password reset: disk, without disk, Windows 10 > Guide
- Use Net Send: send PC to PC messages on a local network
- Windows XP SATA drivers: download, ISO, floppy disk
- Please insert a disk into drive error: in pendrive
- Delete administrator account: Windows XP
- Windows XP Active Desktop Recovery fix
- Creating Windows restore points
- Windows XP System32 config system corrupt
- Disable and enable firewall from command line: Windows XP