Change of email address

Closed
Vickylin - Jan 14, 2016 at 03:36 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 14, 2016 at 04:51 PM
Hello,
I was changing my email address to "***", it was saying that is taken. Well, that is my User Id in most of my account. I'm 70 yrs old and just want to uniform User ID so it's easy for me to remember. If you need proof, either you can investigate my other accounts that's in fact myself, or ask me my identification or other questions. I'm just preparing before I fall into Alzheimer's disease or dementia. I'm starting to feel that it's difficult for me to remember different User Id, bad enough with the passwords. I do most of my transactions online. So please help me. I want to change it to ***@***, please help me... Thank you very much.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jan 14, 2016 at 04:51 PM
Hello

I'm sorry but it's impossible to change an e-mail address.

Try opening a new account and slightly modify the address by adding a letter or a number.

Good luck

P.S. Stay positive, you may never sink in Alzheimer's disease or dementia especially if you keep your mind active and do physical exercise.