If you'd like to change your Netflix password or email associated with your account, don't worry, since updating the email address and password on Netflix is simple and only takes a few minutes. Continue reading to find out how to do so online from the Netflix website.
How to change your email and password?
- To update your Netflix email and password, start by going to Netflix and logging in. Next, go to the main menu by clicking the downward-facing triangle in the upper-right corner.
- Select Account to access your account overview page. Then, go to the Membership & Billing section, where you can reset your email address and/or password.
- To reset the email address that you have registered with Netflix, click Change email.
- On the page that opens, enter your new email and current password. Then, click Save to apply your changes.
- To reset your Netflix password, click Change Password in the Membership & Billing section.
- Enter your Current Password, and in the fields below, enter your new password.
- To change your phone number, click on Change phone number, confirm your identity, and enter the new telephone number.