Acer won't boot up

Closed
That guy - Feb 21, 2016 at 10:39 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Feb 22, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Hello,
So my Acer laptop won't boot up.it goes to the Acer loading screen then says *your PC ran into some problems just gathering error info* go backs to loading screen then shows a blank screen.this recently started happening when I was updating it then it said error accord waited like an hour still didn't do anything so I turn the laptop off and back on and that's when it happened every since been browsing for a solution but nothing's worked. Thanks in advance
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Feb 22, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Hi That guy,

Could you tell me what solutions you have tried? I would start with resetting BIOS to its default settings. Is it possible to enter in BIOS menu? Check if the hard drive is correctly recognized. There may be a hard drive issue or a connectivity problem which prevents Windows from loading. If you have a Windows installation drive, boot from it and select the Repair option. Please, let me know if there is any progress.

Hope this helps