Laptop doesn't show up the items on my pendrive

Closed
Kolado - Mar 12, 2016 at 04:08 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Mar 15, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Hello,

Please my laptop doesn't show up the items on my pendrive ..but.other laptops do show the items. What could do to see them on my laptop too
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Mar 15, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Hello Kolado,

The problem that you have may be due to outdated drivers on your laptop. Did you update them recently? If not, please go to the Device manager and locate the USB host controller. Once you open it, you have to delete the existing driver and then restart the laptop. Windows should automatically install the most recent driver for the USB controller. You could also try with another USB drive to see will it be recognized correctly on the laptop.
What type of files are you trying to show on the screen? I'm asking you this because, there may be a problem with the compatibility between the OS that you have an the version of the file. It might be outdated too.

Hope that I helped.