Partition recovery

Closed
Sanjit - Mar 19, 2016 at 04:15 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Mar 21, 2016 at 07:55 AM
Hello,

Hi, I have a sony vaio E series laptop with 3 partitions. first time it was run with windows 7 home basic. last time I installed windows 8.1 pro from a service provider. after a few days, my baby did something worng when windows was starting, and now windows does not start up. it gone into windows 7 home basic recovery mode and all partitions convert one partition.. Can i get back lost partitions and all data.

Plsease inform me as soon as possible. then i will be great benefited.
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Mar 21, 2016 at 07:55 AM
Hi Sanjit,

While in recovery mode, have you installed, formatted or partitioned the drive? If the laptop is under warranty, I strongly recommend you to contact the seller or the manufacturer’s technical support. Have you tried booting in Safe Mode? Do you have a Windows installation drive? You may try booting from it and selecting the Repair option. Check that and tell me if there is any change!

Hope this helps