- Sep 20, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Hello,
can aniver to help me haw to remos a error " script file boot.vbs " plz
thnx for helping
See more 

42 replies

Best answer
Thank you
when I started my pc I found an error can not find "c:\documents and settings\administrator\boot.vbs"

what should I do to resolve this problem

Thank you, sanju 14

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1667 users this month

what shall I do
c:\document and setting \administrator\boot.vbs
Dear Sir

Please sujest how I reomove the massage "Can not find script file"C\Documents and Settings\NEWUSER.HCL-4EC*CCD&C03\boot.vbs".

Thanking you

NHPC
Thank you
when ever I restart my XP laptop I get an error message cannot find script file C:\windows\system32\antisnake.exe.vbs
Thank you
when I start my pc found an error cannot find script file window boot.vbs. Need Help
Thank you
hi

1 new text file rename to boot.vbs and copy to "c:\documents and settings\administrator\boot.vbs"

thanks
Thank you
Hello Sir,

When I start my pc windows shows e the message c:\documents and settings\administrator\boot.vbs" so I can't understand what should I do , I suffering from this problem will u plz help me
Thank you
how to solve script file boot.vbs error
Thank you
hi,

please help me, my computer was appear "Can not find script file "C:\Documents and Settings\UdeS\boot.vbs."

how to solve this problem.. I hope u can help me..
Thank you
=============
try the following link.... it worked fine for me.

http://www.technize.com/2008/05/23/how-to-remove-bootvbs-virus/ ==> has with screen shots

Use google to search for "cannot find boot.vbs"

you will find a lot links...
============

Go to Task Manager -> Processes and End the following processes in order:
dxdlg.exe
wscript.exe
Go to Start -> Run -> regedit -> Open the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
In the right hand pane, select Userinit and delete everything except "C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe"

Make sure the processes wscript.exe and dxdlg.exe are not running.
Delete the following files
C:\Windows\System32\dxdlg.exe
C:\Windows\System32\boot.vbs
In your Windows drive, search for boot.vbs and delete all of them.
In your Windows drive, search for kinza.exe and delete all of them.
Disable System Restore and then Enable it again.
Restart your computer.
Thank you
hi

1 new text file rename to boot.vbs and copy to "c:\documents and settings\administrator\boot.vbs"

thanks
Thank you
i have a error comming when I am starting me laptop the error is cannot find scrip file "C:\documents and settings\ebiz\boots.vbs"

please send me the solution as per the earliest.

kaleem
balram tiwari - Jun 19, 2008 at 12:48 AM
Thank you
Download remover tool from blog of http://balram.com.np/

balram
balram > Rahman - Jun 22, 2008 at 11:53 PM
Did u tried my tool?? How did u feel about that ...............Please let me be informed in mail or post replies in my journal i.e. http;//balram.com.np/journal.php
HellBert > balram - Sep 3, 2008 at 09:19 PM
Mr. Balram
Thanx for your help, your tool is wonderful.
Thanx
WEll I downloaded ur tool, seemed to work, great stuff man...
man u rock dude gd job and nice softwares u r pro in this field!im jsut 11 anbd went mad how to remove this ....ohh ty dude:)
nice tool you have there!!! thank you
Thank you
when I started my pc I find an error "cannot find "c:\windows\system32\boot.vbs" Please help.
When I start my pc windows shows e the message c:\documents and settings\admin\boot.vbs" so I can't understand what should I do.
Thank you
Plz find boot.vbs on my PC.
how can I remove sowar vbs script file
how can remov the vbs scrip
Thank you
Rename 1 new text file to boot.vbs and copy to "C:\Documents and Settings\UdeS\boot.vbs."
Thank you
Hello,
can aniver to help me haw to remos a error " script file boot.vbs " plz
thnx for helping
Thank you
when I start my pc found an error cannot find script file "C:\Documents and Settings\omm\boot.vbs" and that dilogue box cannot be close in my computer.Need help for this type of activities. I have xp os
how to remove this error

can u help me
Thank you
When I start my pc windows shows e the message c:\documents and settings\admin\boot.vbs" so I can't understand what should I do. I m frustrated, will u plz help me.
Thank you
please send me solution for this error
NG, Kathmandu - Jun 28, 2008 at 10:58 AM
Thank you
Dear sir/madam,

I use Windows XP. I find script file boot.vbs missing, svchost.exe etc. What to do?
Thank you
When I start my pc windows shows e the message c:\documents and settings\admin\boot.vbs" so I can't understand what should I do. I m frustrated, will u plz help me.
1 2 Next

script file boot.vbs - page 2