Lg d2342p giving power saving mode msg and not coming on

Closed
Phorc3 - 23 Mar 2016 à 17:09
 Arzee - 27 Apr 2016 à 08:14
Hello,
Is there any specific action minimal wattage specified for a monitor to work

Theme monitor works fine with apple tv and hdmi, only when connecting to desktop shows d-sub power saving mode. With a blue flashing light. The cable I am using with with my desktop is the vga one. Computer is fine just checked it today with supplier.

Please advise

I Have a lg d2342p-on monitor.


Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
23 Mar 2016 à 20:29
It's possible that the VGA port on the monitor is not working or the cable is broken. I suggest testing the monitor and/or the computer using a different monitor.

Good luck
I am also facing the same issue with same monitor when connected with hdmi mode...any other suggestions