Like many televisions, LG Smart TVs use quite a bit of energy when running normally. Luckily, the TV allows you to enable energy saving mode to reduce the amount of power that you use while watching. This tutorial will show you how to do so enable the LG energy saving mode.
How to enable auto energy saving mode on LG Smart TV
- Press the Home button on your remote control, and select the cog icon (top-right corner) to access Settings.
- Head to Picture > Energy Saving > Turn on.
- From here, you can choose for your TV to auto-adjust screen brightness according to ambient light or select between Medium or Maximum energy-saving intensity.
- At its highest level, the TV's energy-saving mode lets you turn off the screen while maintaining audio playback.
- To exit the energy-saving mode, simply follow the same procedure and turn off the energy saving setting.
How to turn off energy saving mode
To turn off energy saving mode, follow the same method as above, and instead of turning energy saving on in the energy saving menu, turn it off. But if you find that your energy savings won't turn off try switching the screen settings from auto power save to standard. Now you should be able to turn off eco mode.