Like many televisions, LG Smart TVs use quite a bit of energy when running normally. Luckily, the TV allows you to enable energy saving mode to reduce the amount of power that you use while watching. This tutorial will show you how to do so enable the LG energy saving mode.
How to enable auto energy saving mode on LG Smart TV?
- Press the Home button on your remote control, and select the cog icon (top-right corner) to access Settings.
- Head to Picture > Energy Saving > Turn on
- From here, you can choose for your TV to auto-adjust screen brightness according to ambient light or select between Medium or Maximum energy saving intensity. At its highest level, the TV's energy saving mode lets you turn off the screen while maintaining audio playback.
How to turn off energy saving mode?
To turn off energy saving mode, follow the same method as above, and instead of turning energy saving on in the energy saving menu, turn it off. But if you find that your energy savings won't turn off try switching the screen settings from auto power save to standard. Now you should be able to turn off eco mode.
Need more help with your Smart TV? Check out our Forum!
- Auto power save lg tv
- Lg tv power saving mode
- Lg c1 energy saving mode
- Lg tv energy saving mode won't turn off [solved] > Forum - Smart TV
- How To Exit Power Saving Mode
- Monitor keeps going in power save mode [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- LG monitor power saving mode [solved] > Forum - Windows
- LG monitor it keeps saying D- Sub, power saving mode > Forum - CPU/Desktop
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV
- Connect PC to Apple TV: wireless, Bluetooth
- How to fix no audio when connecting PC to TV
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV?
- How to change home screen on LG Smart TV
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung
- Set LG TV sleep timer: without remote, not working, button
- How to rename LG TV: 2021, AirPlay, inputs
- Change language on LG TV: subtitle, keyboard, without remote
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV
- How to change LG TV web browser
- Dual Play TV: 2021, LG, glasses, Samsung
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format
- How to enable motion control on Samsung Smart TV
- Samsung TV Game Mode: settings, on or off
- Reset Smart Hub Samsung TV: PIN, 2021, without PIN
- Connect Samsung TV to PC: wireless, Windows 10, with HDMI
- Clear Samsung TV history: viewing, browser
- Samsung TV 3D: settings, mode, effect disabled
- Turn off Samsung Smart TV menu sounds and notifications
- Samsung Smart TV voice control: app, without remote
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings
- How to reset Samsung TV: to factory settings, without remote