My acer one series notebook doesnt display

Solved/Closed
leoxki Posts 10 Registration date Saturday April 18, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2010 - Apr 20, 2009 at 09:15 AM
 AidanEnos - Jan 28, 2011 at 07:59 AM
Hello,

i have a acer one series and doesnt display when i turn on ..it has power but theres no display .. what is the possible part of the laptop is damage?is it the memory or the lcd or the cpu or the motherboard?i could not use swaping the method because i have no extra materials or parts of the laptop 2 swap... if only the laptop will display maybe i can fixed it...
please help me .....
leoxki
Related:

4 responses

Hi there - I've had the same problem twice within 3 months. Under Warranty - Acer claim they had to "Flash the BIOS" - no other work was done.
ACER ASPIREONE MODEL NO-ZG5 MY LAPTOP NO DISPLAY PROB, I TRY ALREADY FLASH -BIOS BUT SAME PEOB ,PLZ CAN I HELP ME
My acer compact mini will not respond to alt F10 and i do not have a cd rom drive or a thumb drive i have made sure that d2d recovery is enabled i went to f8 it does not offer to reset to original settings or factory settings safe mode wont work i am truly desperate.
Go to this website and follow the instructions, pretty simple to fix once yo know:

http://ww11.acerpanam.com/synapse/forms/portal20.cfm?recordid=1319&formid=3390&website=acerpanam.com&siteid=7117&areaid=2
tyvm, worked perfectly!

just had to flash the bios as suggested by acer site