Just to elaborate:-
- You create a new sheet every day.
- You name the new sheet Day 1, Day 2 etc.. etc., etc.....
- I assume the sheets will remain in order.
- You wish to transfer data from the previous day to the next ( or the previous sheet to the next).
- The data to transfer will be from Range (A44:E78) as a "block" of data.
- This range will be transferred to the same range on the next sheet.
- It will always be the same range.
If the above is correct, try the following code in the same module as your code (just below your code):-
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Now call this macro from your macro by typing the sub name (CopyData, but without the parenthesis) just above End Sub in your macro.
To show you how the above code works (on its own in this case), following is the link to my test work book for you to peruse:-
Let us know if this works for you.