Hp envy trips off after loading bios

Closed
Frank - May 1, 2016 at 05:19 PM
Techdemic Posts 37 Registration date Sunday May 1, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2016 - May 1, 2016 at 06:08 PM
Hello,

my laptop, hp envy 14. Core i5 windows 7. 1gb vram 500hdd. 6 gb ram(32_bit OS)... suddenly started tripping off 60 secs after i press the power button. The fan speed increases before loading windows... Couldnt launch start up. Repair. Nor safe mode. Neither. Start windows normlly.... Now i managed to loose the cover cleared the dust on the fans etc. As much as i can.. Yet it keeps triping. I dissembled the hdd nd ram.. Yet. The system. Keeps triping off... I dont know what else to do.

If the prob was the hdd, i think the system wont just trip off.. At worst it wont load anything. But in this case the systems keeps on tripping off..

So please. I wish to know whats wrong with my laptop. I am guessing., if some laptops were designed to trip off if the hdd is not detected or spoilt.. Apart from this. I hope the problem wont be the motherboard.. ..
Related:

1 response

Techdemic Posts 37 Registration date Sunday May 1, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2016 21
May 1, 2016 at 06:08 PM
Is it giving you any beeps, are any lights on the keyboard flashing?

Be more specific.
For example: You turn the laptop on it gets to windows logo and then shuts off. I see the caps lock light flashing, and I hear 6 fast beeps. Something like that.

It could be a battery problem, motherboard problem, overheating problems, processor problem

Will need more details to pin point