-
Registration date
Sunday May 1, 2016
Status
Last seen
May 5, 2016
-
Hello,

my laptop, hp envy 14. Core i5 windows 7. 1gb vram 500hdd. 6 gb ram(32_bit OS)... suddenly started tripping off 60 secs after i press the power button. The fan speed increases before loading windows... Couldnt launch start up. Repair. Nor safe mode. Neither. Start windows normlly.... Now i managed to loose the cover cleared the dust on the fans etc. As much as i can.. Yet it keeps triping. I dissembled the hdd nd ram.. Yet. The system. Keeps triping off... I dont know what else to do.

If the prob was the hdd, i think the system wont just trip off.. At worst it wont load anything. But in this case the systems keeps on tripping off..

So please. I wish to know whats wrong with my laptop. I am guessing., if some laptops were designed to trip off if the hdd is not detected or spoilt.. Apart from this. I hope the problem wont be the motherboard.. ..

1 reply

Registration date
Sunday May 1, 2016
Status
Last seen
May 5, 2016
Is it giving you any beeps, are any lights on the keyboard flashing?

Be more specific.
For example: You turn the laptop on it gets to windows logo and then shuts off. I see the caps lock light flashing, and I hear 6 fast beeps. Something like that.

It could be a battery problem, motherboard problem, overheating problems, processor problem

Will need more details to pin point

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!