To operate within the BIOS environment, it is imperative to know these keys well so that you can use the system with ease. When using BIOS, the mouse option is disabled and you will only be allowed to use your keyboard keys. This article will help you enter the BIOS environment and will give you the set of commands that you can use within it.
Keyboard keys are used in BIOS to select an option, to change values and to quit BIOS , so alternatives to the mouse must be known by the user for a good experience. The model of the computer should be taken into account while using the keys.
How to enter BIOS?
To be able to access BIOS, depending on your computer model, you can use the following:
- ESC key
- F5 key
- F8 key
- DEL key
What are alternatives to your mouse?
- UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT arrows
- Page Up and Page Down keys
- End key
- Home key
- Tab key
How to select an option?
- Press the ENTER key
How to change values?
- Use the number keys
- Use the -/+ keys to modify numerical values
- Use the letter keys to enter the commands
- DEL/BACKSPACE keys to delete values
- Y for YES and N for NO to answer questions
How to quit BIOS?
- ESC key to quit BIOS.
- CTRL+ALT+DEL to promptly restart the system.
- Command bios
- Bios shortcuts
- Command for bios
- All networking commands pdf > Guide
- Operating system commands
- Attrib command > Guide
- Csgo friendly fire command > Guide
- Ubuntu commands pdf > Guide
- How to flash Acer Aspire BIOS: from USB
- Recover BIOS password: HP laptop, Windows 10, Acer, Dell
- How To Fix CMOS CHECKSUM Error
- How To Boot BIOS From USB (Windows 10)
- Floppy disk fail 40: fix, CMOS checksum error, BIOS
- Access BIOS settings: Windows 10
- BIOS ROM checksum error: solution, system halt
- How to fix media test failure check cable PXE-E61 error
- How to enter the BIOS on any PC: Windows 11, 10, others
- Change the motherboard battery: with power on