- SD not recognized
- Sorry, google doesn't recognize that email. - Forum - Gmail
- Yahoo does not recognize my email address - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Sorry, we don't recognize this email. ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Laptop not recognizing headphones - How-To - Windows
- Yahoo sorry we don't recognize this email - Forum - Yahoo Mail
hi. i just had the same problem with my kingston on my toshiba laptop. my laptop reads other sd cards, but not the kingston. it seems quite a few people have this problem with the kingston. maybe that's why it is so cheap. but actually, i just put it back in my camera and plug in the firewire into my laptop, and boom, all the pics were there. actually it was much simplier and faster thru my camera. so forget the formatting and all that, just plug your camera into your laptop.... don't forget to make sure you have enough battery power for your camera, because it must be turned on to access.... good luck..
Did you try to format it using your phone. Most SD cards once formatted on the phone.. have some problems working on windows (PC'S)