Can't get emails sent to my old yahoo.fr account

Closed
Hamza - 1 Jan 2020 à 15:18
 Hamza - 2 Jan 2020 à 20:47
Hi, I am having troubles accessing my old yahoo.fr mail account it seems that the account got deleted or something
I tried recreating the account but I could only choose a yahoo.com email. Now when I write my yahoo.fr email and my password I can log in into the new account that I created which is the yahoo.com account.
The problem is that I have an old facebook account linked to the yahoo.fr email but I can't get any emails sent to the yahoo.fr account so I can't get my verification code.
Is there any way to configure a sort of email forwoarding so I can get emails from my old account?
Thanks in advance.

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 May 2023   6,928
2 Jan 2020 à 03:15
Hello there, here is an article on how to recover your yahoo mail account.

Unfortunately to be able to forward mails from your old account, you would need to have access to your account to do so.

If you manage to reconnect,here is an article how to enable email forwarding with your Yahoo mail account.

Good luck.
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net