MY full exterior hard now is empty!

Closed
Nabeel - Jul 27, 2016 at 12:02 PM
 Nabeel - Jul 28, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Hello,
I wonder where is my all file on my exterior hard! open it and the folder is empty, no hidden file and no space used in my *full* hard! Is that a virus or something like that? Please help me, there is so much important file there!
THANKS for everyone could help me

Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Jul 28, 2016 at 10:08 AM
Hi Nabeel,

Could you test the external hard drive on another PC and with another USB cable? If the situation is the same, I would recommend you to use a data recovery software and try to save some data. I leave you a link with some suggestions:
https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/file-management/

If there is no result even with software and if the information on the drive is really important, contact a Data Recovery Company. Are you sure that nobody else has used the drive? If you manage to access your data, I would strongly recommend you to keep important files on at least two different storage devices.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your help. I will sure to make you up to date with my problem "if it is not a problme to you". THANKS again