Acer mini laptop

Closed
Chinu - Aug 14, 2016 at 08:46 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Aug 16, 2016 at 07:32 AM
Hello,

my acer mini laptop problem when i connect power ac adopter power light once time blink then press power on botton laptop do not start.
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Aug 16, 2016 at 07:32 AM
Hello Chinu,

Have you tried to pull the battery out of the laptop for some seconds? If not, do it and press the power button and wait for about 30 secs. After that try to boot the laptop with only the charger plugged in. If nothing changes, then I thnink it is a power connector and/or the power jack center failure.
If the warranty of your laptop has expired, take out the hard drive of the laptop bay and try to connect it to another computer through SATA-USB cable. If your hard drive spins up on a different computer and it is recognized there, but cannot power up on your laptop, then the problem is hiding probably in the power supply unit on your motherboard. While on another PC, I suggest you to make a backup of the files just in case.
You could bring your laptop to a technician to make a test of the motherboard because it might has got damaged.

Hope this helps.