YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY NOT WORKING CANNOT STAY SIGNED IN

Closed
JCZ66 Posts 4 Registration date Sunday August 28, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 1, 2016 - Sep 1, 2016 at 02:06 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 1, 2016 at 04:39 PM
I am trying to access my account (on Chrome, Safari and Explorer), and every time I login it does not recognize my password. I follow the steps to reset my password by having a code sent to my email. I then follow the prompts to change my password, and it logs me in automatically with no issues. I then sign-out, and try to sign back out so that I can make sure my new password is working, but it gives me the error message that my password isn't correct. I am 100% positive I am typing it correctly. I can get into my account, I just can't successfully stay logged in. I have all my back up phone and email assigned, I can always get the new Code.

I have looked through all the forums and apparently I am not the only one. The best answer I have is to create a new account. Guess what, the account I have is the one I use for Fantasy Football and it already started so I can not change my account. Is there anything you can do? Can you ever chat with someone from Yahoo to get a real answer. This is not frustrating its pure incompetence from Yahoo and total lack of customer service.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 1, 2016 at 04:39 PM
Thank you for sharing. Too bad we have nothing to with those services, but we appreciate and will listen to your issues!