Can't log in but i get fb notifications with email.

Closed
Phue Myat - Sep 9, 2016 at 08:04 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 12, 2016 at 04:52 PM
Hello,
My email is getting my fb notifications, but when i log in my fb account to see these notifications, fb always say that Confirm yr identity&so i click that buttom ,it say that Thanks for your help We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more help with confirming your name, we'll contact you for additional documentation. It's long about 3months &fb always say like that when i try to log in. Help me.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 9, 2016 at 08:07 PM
What has Facebook said about your situation? Have you written them an email, or contacted them in any fashion beside trying to log in? Most will try something else, besides logging in. DO NOT CALL ANY NUMBER! THERE IS NO FACEBOOK HELPDESK! If you have not gotten any response from them, what do you EXPECT FOR FREE? Why the big deal about your facebook account? Are you losing money?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
Blocked Profile
Sep 9, 2016 at 08:10 PM
After reading your post again, you mean to tell me that the email doesn't have a Customer service link on it? And if that link isn't working, then something is amiss, and you must contact them and PROVE that you are who you are!

You will get it back, just be patient, Do we have to play the SCALE game? Please post back if you are not familiar with the SCALE game!
l'm not losing money. I used that acc for 3years& 3years data are gone.I did not get any response from facebook. so i juz asked u what's wrong wif my acc. why can't i log in my acc although i 'm getting notifications with email for three months.what's scale game,no need. Thanks.
Blocked Profile
Sep 12, 2016 at 04:52 PM
scale game is how long it would take if you were the last in line to get your problem solved, and it took 20 minutes a problem. Now lets say 1% of the users are having the same issue.