Laptop not starting

Closed
Chethan s k - Sep 19, 2016 at 12:58 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Sep 19, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Hello,
I am Chethan .my laptop is not steering to windows 10.when I am installing it

Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Sep 19, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Hi Chethan,

Could you clarify some things for us: are you trying to install Windows 10, or you have it installed and now the PC is not able to load the OS? What is the final screen you see before you PC hangs? Do you see the windows logo with a loading screen?
If this is a new laptop with a preinstalled OS, I would advise you to contact the seller. If you are trying to install Windows, the problem may be device related. Try with another DVD or flash drive and, if possible, use another iso file.
If you have tested several Windows installation drives and the situation is the same, there may be a problem with your hard drive. If warranty has expired, remove the drive and connect it in a desktop PC as a secondary storage drive. If it is accessible, backup all important data and download the drive manufacturer’s diagnostic tool. Check the drive for errors.

Hope this helps