- My computer in victim from viruses
- Unhide files hidden by virus ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- What is the risk of turning off messages about virus protection ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Online computer scan virus quick heal - How-To - Antivirus
- Virus.vbs - How-To - Antivirus
- Search baron virus - How-To - Viruses
If you atre having problms with your vireses my best advice is to run your computer on 2 hard drives. one for you operating sys and the other one is for your files that you want to keep. when you use the second drive make sure that it is partitiond to the ntfs file system it holds bigger files also mark your second drive as removable so that if your computer is ifected with vireses. One last thing the best anti vires ware you want to go with is makifie.