Connected to internet but can't browse

Solved/Closed
sad gamer - Oct 30, 2016 at 03:31 PM
 sad gamer - Oct 31, 2016 at 01:54 AM
Hello, i was downloading a them for windows 7 after it finished the it download it wasnt what it was shown in the website it was something else that caused my pc to star downloading some programs in Japanese language and wierd letters and symbols then i tried to delete it but i couldnt (i realized that was a virus ) but some them were deleted but now there s 3 programs reminding in Japanese language i cqnt understand anything from them. Since those programs were downloaded i couldn't access to the internet but my pc shows that im connecting to my router by Ethernet lan and i was pissed of until now i cant access the internet in addition my online games thqt i play is still working normally (dota2) but i cant access the internet while in game using the steam web browser please help me guys ill really appreciate that alot

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Oct 30, 2016 at 04:39 PM
For IE

- Tools
- Internet Options
- connections
- LAN settings
--- here I set "Automatically detect settings" AND switched OFF "use proxy server for your LAN...."
i dont know what happend but today when i woke ap i tried to connect to the internet and every thing went normally idk how .i want to thank you for trying to help me :D thanks mate