Laptop frozen

Closed
recy traina - Nov 8, 2016 at 10:52 PM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Nov 9, 2016 at 12:36 PM
Hello,

My laptop has problem, last week I switch off my laptop but I am not realized that still some information I did not exit. Then, when I turn back there is some problems... can switch on but when come to window then it was stuck.. cannot go on already.. please help me.
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Nov 9, 2016 at 12:36 PM
Hello recy traina,

The information you have given is a little bit unclear. Can you, please, share what type of error do you get while trying to boot the laptop? I would be thankful if you tell me if something happened prior to the error that you get.
Please, come back to the topic providing me with more details regarding the situation. If you have performed some troubleshooting steps already, please mention them too.
If you have the instalation CD of Windows, you could try booting from it and repair the system through the Command prompt line. There you have to enter the following command:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and wait for some minutes. Restart afterwards.

If you have more questions, let me know. Cheers