Can't access Yahoo account

Closed
Sara - Nov 25, 2016 at 04:48 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 26, 2016 at 04:09 AM
Hello,

I can only access my emails that someone sends me and I can send emails via the mobile phone but can't access to my account actually. So is there any way you can send me a link to my email account and I can update my account and change password. Please please please help me
Thanks

Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 25, 2016 at 04:52 PM
Hello

Do you know your email address ?

When you created the account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have access?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?
Hi
Yes I do know my email address it's ***@*** but only thing is that I don't remember my password to this email anymore. I can still receive emails so if you send me my password to my email I can change it but I can't remember my rescue email password either. I have very limited options and this time only yahoo team can help and no one else.
Thanks
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 26, 2016 at 04:09 AM
Hello

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry