Only wallpaper is showing on my desktop,no icons and start

Closed
jagadeesh10 Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 9, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2016 - Dec 9, 2016 at 02:41 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 22, 2016 at 09:45 AM
Sir u gave answer to this topic,your answer starts with holding ctrl+shift+esc but a pop up came telling that task manager is disabled by administrator,I Even tried ctrl+alt+delete but there is no files option to go forward through one of your solution,plz help me out of this nightmare
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 9, 2016 at 04:15 AM
Hi jagabeesh,

Using Task Manager is a good idea, because you may need to restart the explorer.exe process. If the Task Manager is not accessible, you may need to make sure you are using the PC as an Administrator. If so, please try booting in Safe Mode. The same issue appears?
Have you been using multiple displays recently?
There may be a problem with the booting of Windows. In that case reinstalling the OS may be a good solution. Is that an option?

Hope this helps

Blocked Profile
Dec 22, 2016 at 09:45 AM
you can make a new user in your windows and you have all,but you can try fix using Task Manager or enter in control panel aparience.